About the Company
KazAgroFinance JSC was incorporated on December 28, 1999, in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 1777 “On Certain Issues of Agriculture” dated November 24, 1999.
is to assist in the upgrade of the agricultural machinery and equipment of the Republic of Kazakhstan through offering quality and competitive leasing services.
14 branch offices across the country.
“KazAgro” National Managing Holding” JSC (Shareholder, Sole Shareholder).
- lease-out of agricultural machinery and equipment;
- providing loans to farmers.
- over 19 years in leasing;
- client-oriented standards of service;
- recognizable brand with a positive reputation;
- high credit rating;
- successful experience in raising funds using market tools;
- high staff competence;
- wide capabilities of leading specialists and manufacturers of agricultural machinery;
- listed on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange since 2008;
- high business transparency;
- ongoing improvement of the corporate governance system.